POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't
Date: 7 Jul 2008 15:18:22
Message: <48726bfe@news.povray.org>
news:48726436$1@news.povray.org...
> Gail Shaw wrote:
>
> > RealPlayer, anyone?
>
> You know, people sometimes *ask* me to install that.
>
> I'm serious.
>
> And then they look all puzzled when I tell them it's a bad idea...

I installed it once. I then spent the next three weeks cleaning it off my
machine, piece by piece.

Post a reply to this message

From: somebody
Date: 7 Jul 2008 15:44:51
Message: <48727233$1@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
> "somebody" <x### [at] ycom> wrote in message news:48725b8c$1@news.povray.org...
> > "SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message

> > > I've had repeated problems over the years with Quicktime to the
> > > point where I dread installing it.

> > I take it that you don't find startup spammer applications charming.

> RealPlayer, anyone?

Well, if we are going to start listing viruses...

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 10 Jul 2008 08:57:04
Message: <48760720$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> RealPlayer, anyone?

RealPlayer makes me want to hurt people ...

Post a reply to this message

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/04/07/funny-pictures-kill-dem-all/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/