POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't : Re: Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Failing Gracefully... iTunes doesn't
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 10 Sep 2008 15:13:26
Message: <48c81c56@news.povray.org>
Alain wrote:
> Eero Ahonen nous illumina en ce 2008-07-07 12:33 -->
>>
>> When my laptop's mobo gets out of warranty, I'll rip off one and
>> change color of another of the bluetooth leds. Those blue leds are
>> bright and irritating.
 >
> Just put a bit of electrical tape over those LEDs.

Won't work. One led is on the button that controls BT (on/off) and
another one is halfly on the front of the laptop. Practically electrical
tape won't hold even on one of these places (and the solution would be
incredibly ugly, especially when all other stickers got to go when the
laptop was brand new).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net