POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Guilty until proven innocent Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Guilty until proven innocent (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chambers
Subject: Guilty until proven innocent
Date: 4 Jul 2008 16:38:40
Message: <486e8a50@news.povray.org>
http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/07/04/g8-set-create-piracy-laws

Here's the scary part:
"The agreement calls for border measures to control international
piracy, including the authority for customs authorities to halt
suspected intellectual property rights-infringing goods."

The key word is suspected.  In other words, if they *think* something
might be stolen, but they don't have proof, they can stop it and inspect it.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message