POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Fun with cryptography (Message 15 to 24 of 74)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Fun with cryptography
Date: 4 Jul 2008 05:24:59
Message: <486dec6b@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> That sentence made me laugh.  Of course, it's 3 AM here (almost 3:30), so
> I'm a little sleepy, but can I just say THANK YOU?  I *really* needed a
> laugh.
>
> Tough night, and this really helped.
>
> Thank you.

No problem. There's no charge for this service. Please contact Phil Cook
in my absence. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Jul 2008 06:11:36
Message: <486df758$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:24:57 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> That sentence made me laugh.  Of course, it's 3 AM here (almost 3:30),
>> so I'm a little sleepy, but can I just say THANK YOU?  I *really*
>> needed a laugh.
>>
>> Tough night, and this really helped.
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> No problem. There's no charge for this service. Please contact Phil Cook
> in my absence. ;-)

And another laugh.  I might actually get some sleep yet tonight. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jul 2008 06:27:28
Message: <486dfb10$1@news.povray.org>
>> No problem. There's no charge for this service. Please contact Phil Cook
>> in my absence. ;-)
>
> And another laugh.  I might actually get some sleep yet tonight. :-)

Yeah - dude, what the hell?? WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?! x_x

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:27:26 +0100, Invisible wrote:

>>> No problem. There's no charge for this service. Please contact Phil
>>> Cook in my absence. ;-)
>>
>> And another laugh.  I might actually get some sleep yet tonight. :-)
>
> Yeah - dude, what the hell?? WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?! x_x

Right now because I'm talking to you.  5 AM now.

Today's the 4th of July here, so I don't have to work today.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

>> Yeah - dude, what the hell?? WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?! x_x
>
> Right now because I'm talking to you.  5 AM now.
>
> Today's the 4th of July here, so I don't have to work today.

Ooo, Independence Day. This can mean only one thing...

...it's Jamie's birthday tomorrow! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:06:46 +0100, Invisible wrote:

>>> Yeah - dude, what the hell?? WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?! x_x
>>
>> Right now because I'm talking to you.  5 AM now.
>>
>> Today's the 4th of July here, so I don't have to work today.
>
> Ooo, Independence Day. This can mean only one thing...
>
> ...it's Jamie's birthday tomorrow! :-D

Which Jamie?

Jim

Post a reply to this message