POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun with cryptography : Re: Fun with cryptography Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with cryptography
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jul 2008 07:51:28
Message: <486e0ec0$1@news.povray.org>
>> Ooo, Independence Day. This can mean only one thing...
>>
>> ...it's Jamie's birthday tomorrow! :-D
>
> Which Jamie?

The one I ordered a birthday card from Zazzle for but which hasn't
turned up yet... :-S

Seriously, Zazzle boasts that you can have your order within 24 hours,
but that's only actually true if you line in North America. For the rest
of the world... it takes rather a long time. :-( I wish they would set
up a facility somewhere in mainland Europe...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/