POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  How do you sort your closet? (Message 1 to 10 of 60)
From: Chambers
Subject: How do you sort your closet?
Date: 30 Jun 2008 22:56:02
Message: <48699cc2$1@news.povray.org>
I do it by function.

My t-shirts go next to my casual pants & jeans.
My dress shirts go next to my slacks, which go next to my suit, which go
next to my tie hanger.
Etc.

This is quite logical to me, and it's not hard when looking at it to see
that it is sorted into these (and a few other) sections.

My wife, on the other hand, has no discernible system that I can
discover.  She doesn't sort by color, or by function, and apparently not
even by ensemble.  Yet she always tells me that I put her clothes in the
wrong place when I do laundry, and she never puts my clothes where I
think they should go.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message