POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do you sort your closet? : Re: How do you sort your closet? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you sort your closet?
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jun 2008 23:13:59
Message: <4869a0f7$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> I do it by function.

I'm enough of a nerd that I actually have labels in the closet saying
where things go. :-) I still have to reorganize it every few months if I
actually care.

One other helpful hint: After you take clothes off a hanger, put the
hanger in a specific spot. Then when it's time to hang up the laundry
after washing it, you don't have to hunt thru the closet to find all the
hangers to take to the laundry room.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: