POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first nomogram Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  My first nomogram (Message 29 to 38 of 48)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: My first nomogram
Date: 30 Jun 2008 04:26:55
Message: <cr5h64dv6q7g7rvbgdaful3e52aprphm1a@4ax.com>
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:02:19 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>Warp wrote:
>>   (And, of course, the first law of the internet: Everything must be
>> interpreted in the wost possible way. Always.)
>
>Apparently not just the internet.

I think that behaviour is probably more prevalent on the internet
because people hide behind the anonymity of their handles (is that
term still used?) and don't feel threatened by RL peer pressure.

>"""
>A wide body of psychological research shows that

I think modern life is making this a bit worse :(
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I think modern life is making this a bit worse :(

Spoken like a true oldie!

John (a callow youth)

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message