POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My first nomogram : Re: My first nomogram Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first nomogram
From: scott
Date: 30 Jun 2008 05:19:33
Message: <4868a525$1@news.povray.org>
>  Again, you are implying some kind of extreme. Exactly where did I say,
> imply or hint in any way that I didn't *like* the post which started this
> thread? The only thing did was to say I didn't understand it, nor the
> motivations behind making the post. Sure, many could (and will) interpret
> that as an impolite harsh criticism (and "bullying"), but people will
> always interpret everything in the worst possible way.

I thought it was pretty lame of you to make fun of Andrew by posting a small
C program in comparison.

Whether it's your intention or not, your posts certainly seem to be trying
to discourage him to make such postings, which is a shame.  Just because you
may already know everything about nomograms and postscript coding, don't
make fun of other people who are just learning and sharing their
experiences.