POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : code readability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  code readability (Message 54 to 63 of 73)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: code readability
Date: 27 Jun 2008 20:07:23
Message: <486580bb$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Gail Shaw wrote:
>
>> Lordi?
>
> Most improbable Eurovision winners in history.

Yes. The only Finnish band ever made it so far (=to the finals, that is)
with having even a slightest chance of winning.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 28 Jun 2008 01:38:19
Message: <4865ce4b$1@news.povray.org>
Halbert wrote:

> Why doesn't the rest of the world understand that?

Because I learned to program on a machine with 8k of memory.  A byte
saved is a byte earned.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message