POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things NOT to say to external auditors Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Things NOT to say to external auditors (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: Things NOT to say to external auditors
Date: 25 Jun 2008 08:36:44
Message: <48623bdc$1@news.povray.org>
"So who else has access to this room?"
"Anybody with sufficiently good social-engineering skills, apparently."

"What's that stepladder doing in here?"
"Hmm, I don't remember that being there..."

"Why is the door not locked?"
"Don't know."

"So who checks the backups when you're not here?"
"Oh, nobody. Our Director of IT thinks it's unecessary."

"Why are the backup tapes not in the location stated in the procedure
document?"
"No particular reason. Somebody just decided to move them one day."

"Who is your deputy?"
"I don't have one any more."
"When will you be getting one?"
"I am not aware of any plan to recruit one."

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/