POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things NOT to say to external auditors : Re: Things NOT to say to external auditors Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Things NOT to say to external auditors
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Jun 2008 09:05:36
Message: <486242a0$1@news.povray.org>
Actually, you know what? Screw that lot! Things NOT to say:

"We use TCP/IP over Avian Carries as per RFC #2549."

"The Administrator password is steganographically hidden in the welcome
matt area."

"That's what SHE said!"

"I know what you did last summer."

"Last Wednesday a man indecently touched my ham."

"No! It's mine! My prresssssshhhhious....."

"Ying ting tiddle I po!"

"Sometimes there is a sunset. In that sunset is cottage cheese. It
doesn't burn, because it's made of tar and asphalt. Eat it if you want
head worms. They know what you're thinking."

Any quote from here:

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20080105
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070203

--