POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Projectors Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Projectors (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Invisible
Subject: Projectors
Date: 23 Jun 2008 10:08:32
Message: <485fae60$1@news.povray.org>

that one can print 10,000 pages a month and not break, and the other can't.

(By "projector" we're talking about something that you plug into your
laptop so the whole room can see the Blue Screen of Death in 12' x 12'
format. Not the ones that project transparent slides onto the wall...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/