POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Sniper Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  The Sniper (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Invisible
Subject: The Sniper
Date: 20 Jun 2008 06:43:55
Message: <485b89eb$1@news.povray.org>
Yesterday Valve released the latest in their series of "Meet the team"
videos for Team Fortress 2. This time, it's the sniper - a mean-looking
Australian game keeper.

In-game sound clips include him saying "gawd save the Queen!", "g'day
mates!", "wave goodbye to your heads!", and of course "thanks for
standing still, ******!"

The video isn't quite how I expected it to be - he's actually quite laid
back. He tells us what a great job being a sniper is. "It's challenging,
it gets you outside, and you'll never go hungry - cos as long as there's
two people left alive, you can guarantee somebody will want somebody
else dead."

Funniest moment is when he's on the phone though.

"I'll be honest with ya - my parents do NOT approve."

[Cut to shot of him on a payphone.]

"....No, dad.... I'm *not* a 'crazed gunman', I'm an assasin!..... Well
because one's a job and one's a mental sickness!!"

I LOLd just now thinking about it. Do not do this while peeing. ;-)
[Especially if others are around... gives the wrong impression.]

Hey, maybe you should watch the video!

[Of the sniper, not me!]

http://www.steampowered.com/pyro/

--