POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Model helicopters Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Model helicopters (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: scott
Subject: Model helicopters
Date: 20 Jun 2008 05:56:20
Message: <485b7ec4$1@news.povray.org>
I always thought that model helicopters were big, heavy, extremely hard to
fly, expensive, noisy etc, but I just got one of these tiny things for
around ?20:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picoo_Z

Amazing what they can put it such small packages for such low cost these
days.  It works really well too - hours of fun for a big kid like me :-)

Post a reply to this message