POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mencoder question Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Mencoder question (Message 61 to 70 of 73)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Not Mencoder then
Date: 17 Jun 2008 08:19:48
Message: <quaf54pu735rdqjpao5d3hno1edri2g50m@4ax.com>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:53:21 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Write an AVIsynth script that produces the correct animation, and then
>have VirtualDub open the script file as if it were a normal AVI file,
>and save the result to a *real* AVI file.

That looks good with a loop command. It also pointed me to
VirtualDubMod. I did not know about that.
Thanks
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Mencoder question
Date: 17 Jun 2008 08:20:03
Message: <4857abf1@news.povray.org>
> >> http://download.orphi.me.uk/Video/Example.mpg
> >
> >   No such server.

> Au contrare, I think my host's MIME types are configured wrong or
> something. Try downloading the file and playing it locally...

  MIME types have nothing to do with whether my computer can see that
host at all.

  It's working now, though.

--
                                                          - Warp