POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Week in NYC Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Week in NYC (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sabrina Kilian
Subject: Week in NYC
Date: 11 May 2008 20:19:32
Message: <48278d14$1@news.povray.org>
I know there are some New Yorkers out there reading p.o-t. Anything this
southern girl should see while I'm here? Any good vistas for a
photograph that isn't the postcard stuff? Nothing too touristy, I went
to the top of buildings back when I was a kid. Just looking for some
interesting clubs to hit, maybe a generally geeky place to hang out.

And no advise to visit B&H Photo. Already heading back there tomorrow,
and I'm afraid I won't leave without more camera gear.

Post a reply to this message