POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LCD monitor issue Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  LCD monitor issue (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Shay
Subject: LCD monitor issue
Date: 10 May 2008 05:57:52
Message: <482571a0$1@news.povray.org>
Bought a monitor. At native resolution, if I make a checkerboard image
of one pixel wide checkers and turn the sharpness up to 100%, each pixel
on the screen should show as black or white. Correct?

Works horizontally, but isn't exactly right vertically. Is this to be
expected, or should I return the monitor? Or is there something I should
be able do about it? OS is Linux.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message