POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Small google "hack" Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Small google "hack" (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Small google "hack"
Date: 7 May 2008 03:38:58
Message: <48215c92@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote in message
news:48213233@news.povray.org...
> Hehe. I mean a web-based forum. Bonus if I can get pieces of text I didn't
> write reversed.

If it helps, I've seen it used in web based forums, and on web based chat as
well :)

...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 7 May 2008 07:05:39
Message: <48218d03@news.povray.org>
>  Strange that they don't filter those in any way.

What if you want to search for some phrase that is a mixture of
left-to-right and right-to-left languages?

BTW, notice how when you try to select text that is a mixture of both it
correctly allows non-continuos selection blocks (eg 2nd half of an english
word and 1st half of the next arabic word results in a selection area that
is split in two).

Post a reply to this message