POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Small google "hack" : Re: "kcah" elgoog llamS :eR Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "kcah" elgoog llamS :eR
From: Tom Austin
Date: 8 May 2008 09:17:41
Message: <4822fd75$1@news.povray.org>
Vincent Le Chevalier wrote:
> Tom Austin a écrit :
>>
>> Believe it or not, when I ran this statement through google - it came
>> back
>> ‮ (I have way too much time on my hands.)
> ‪>
>> copy/paste
>>
>> Ok, so by pasting this stupid string I just messed up thunderbird
>> <sigh>
>>

>> LAter... Tom‪
>
> Interestingly it seems that the web view is not affected... Since you're
> the first to actually post the dreaded char ;-)
>
> I'm still not quite getting the behaviour of arrows and end/home keys in
> this mode. Should just go to sleep, I suppose :-)

Seeing this is funny - what got reversed and what did not get reversed....
When I wrote the message everything after the 'reversed' phrase was
reversed. - including my commend that thunderbird was messed up.

But in your quoted reply, only the paste from google is still reversed
and the rest straightened out...

go figure...

Tom