POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Aieeee!! Missing albums Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Aieeee!! Missing albums (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Aieeee!! Missing albums
Date: 1 May 2008 12:13:33
Message: <4819ec2d@news.povray.org>
Disaster! I was about to play Grace Slick & Paul Kantner's Sunfighter
when I realised I couldn't find the vinyl. OK, thinks I, I'll play
Dragonfly (Jefferson Starship) instead - also missing. In fact most of
my Airplane/starship collection is gone. Haven't played them for some
time so don't know when they disappeared.
Woe is me :-(
Anyone got a copy of either? (CD, ogg, mp3, m4a, flac)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

> Disaster! I was about to play Grace Slick & Paul Kantner's Sunfighter
> when I realised I couldn't find the vinyl. OK, thinks I, I'll play
> Dragonfly (Jefferson Starship) instead - also missing. In fact most of
> my Airplane/starship collection is gone. Haven't played them for some
> time so don't know when they disappeared.
> Woe is me :-(
> Anyone got a copy of either? (CD, ogg, mp3, m4a, flac)

Did a quick look on ThePirateBay - nothing. Only found other stuff by
Jefferson Starship.

Post a reply to this message