POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Aieeee!! Missing albums : Re: Aieeee!! Missing albums Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:07:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aieeee!! Missing albums
From: stbenge
Date: 1 May 2008 16:00:38
Message: <481a2166$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Disaster! I was about to play Grace Slick & Paul Kantner's Sunfighter
> when I realised I couldn't find the vinyl. OK, thinks I, I'll play
> Dragonfly (Jefferson Starship) instead - also missing. In fact most of
> my Airplane/starship collection is gone. Haven't played them for some
> time so don't know when they disappeared.
> Woe is me :-(
> Anyone got a copy of either? (CD, ogg, mp3, m4a, flac)

No, copies here, not even "We Built This City." Have you tried the
Google string, that master search string to help you find music? If not,
here it is:

Good luck, you'll be needing it. Most leads using this method are
dead-ends. You'll get *really* close sometimes, only to find that you've
found some sort of bewickery involving long lists of artists and song
names. I did find "Sarah" using this method, though.

There's also http://www.mp3raid.com/ You'll find more music here, but
what you download may not be what you wanted. A lot of cover bands
posing as the originals and live performances are in store for you here.
I hope you have broadband.

Sam