POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I don't know what's worse ... Server Time
15 May 2024 16:09:44 EDT (-0400)
  I don't know what's worse ... (Message 11 to 20 of 149)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: I don't know what's worse ...
Date: 30 Apr 2008 15:48:56
Message: <4818cd28@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> ... that someone pulled a power cord for only $10, or that the "Super
> hacker" is a fraud ...

> http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/The-Super-Hacker.aspx

  What bothers me about that story is that it's not at all clear whether
the "super hacker" was indeed a competent security analyst or just some
opportunistic fraudster.

  In theory it could be either way: Sometimes hacking into a "secure"
system is easier than people realize, and this experienced security
analyst demonstrated in practice how it happens. Or maybe he was just
an incompetent opportunist who got lucky.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message