POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I don't know what's worse ... : Re: I don't know what's worse ... Server Time
10 Jun 2024 19:50:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I don't know what's worse ...
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Apr 2008 21:11:31
Message: <481918c3$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> an incompetent opportunist who got lucky.

Personally, I can't imagine anyone who actually works there actually
pulling the plug on a server for $10. The janitor, maybe, but who would
go unplug a computer in a server room of the company you work for??

"Yeah, and I'll give you $20 if you let the air out of all the tires on
the car with the license tag ABC123!"

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"