POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  STRESS! (Message 97 to 106 of 106)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: STRESS!
Date: 8 May 2008 11:42:23
Message: <48231f5f$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> I prefer mute, expressive images - but then it's much more
> difficult to do and requires actual drawing skills.

...says Gilles Tran, the noted POV-Ray artist... ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Phil Cook
Date: 8 May 2008 12:07:21
Message: <op.uaue1mfoc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 08 May 2008 14:55:22 +0100, Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom>
did spake, saying:

> On Thu, 08 May 2008 12:51:54 +0100, "Phil Cook"
> <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
>

>> If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find
>> them,
>> maybe you can hire the POV-Team; dum dum dum, dum dum da.
>
> To be done after Pov ver 4.0 and Free Moray ;)

'Oh no we've been locked in this shed with only a fully operational
supercomputer, the user manuals, and the complete works of Knuth. What are
we going to do?"
'I love it when an algorithm comes together'

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 08 May 2008 17:06:48 +0100, "Phil Cook"
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:

>'Oh no we've been locked in this shed with only a fully operational
>supercomputer, the user manuals, and the complete works of Knuth. What are
>we going to do?"
>'I love it when an algorithm comes together'

Has the sun gone to your head? :)
--

Regards
     Stephen