POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  STRESS! (Message 41 to 50 of 106)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: STRESS!
Date: 25 Apr 2008 15:22:48
Message: <48122f88@news.povray.org>
>> Ooo, floor cushions!
>>
>> How about beanie bags??
>>
> What? ...and let you youngsters start fighting over who gets one?
> No way :-D

Youngsters? Well you know what? I'm... not going to finish that
sentence. :-}

Actually, wasn't there some advert for something that featured an entire
office of people using beanie bags instead of real chairs? Something
like "you could give everybody beanie bags to create an informal and
inspiring atmosphere, but if you REALLY want to boost productivity, buy
product X"...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/