POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! Server Time
8 Sep 2024 05:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  STRESS! (Message 37 to 46 of 106)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: STRESS!
Date: 25 Apr 2008 15:13:07
Message: <48122d43$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> As long as you don't mind having to sit on the floor cushions :-)

Ooo, floor cushions!

How about beanie bags??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Apr 2008 15:15:55
Message: <48122deb$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> With great responsibility comes great power
>
>   Wasn't it the other way around?-)

Well as you both know, it *should* be that the two come together - you
are held responsible for that which you actually have power over. But -
as I'm sure you're also both aware - this is sadly not always the case...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/