POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Minutes of the London PovCon - March. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Minutes of the London PovCon - March. (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Stephen
Subject: Minutes of the London PovCon - March.
Date: 23 Mar 2008 14:42:56
Message: <1icdu35nqp3qili76bq2frjlsn9brh5jde@4ax.com>
Present, Dr John and Stephen.
Absent with apologies, St and Andrew.

We met under the shade of a cuddly Linux Penguin in a pub that was
surprisingly quiet for the time and location. After our introductions
we quaffed a bear or two and gossiped about the members that were not
here. (I told you all so :-)
We then decided to hold regular meetings and hold an extra ordinary
one when St can come down.
The meeting was declared closed and we retired to a very nice Spanish
pub that Dr John knew. So small that you couldn't swing a cat, though
why you would want to in a pub I don't know. Very nice the sort of
place where they put left hats (don't ask) behind the bar until the
customer comes back. A gem of a bar in central London.

PS John took a photo but he had to boot up Windows to do it. <g>

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message