POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Minutes of the London PovCon - March. : Re: Minutes of the London PovCon - March. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minutes of the London PovCon - March.
From: St
Date: 23 Mar 2008 21:42:31
Message: <47e71517$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:1icdu35nqp3qili76bq2frjlsn9brh5jde@4ax.com...
> Present, Dr John and Stephen.
> Absent with apologies, St and Andrew.
>
> We met under the shade of a cuddly Linux Penguin in a pub that was
> surprisingly quiet for the time and location. After our introductions
> we quaffed a bear or two and gossiped about the members that were not
> here. (I told you all so :-)

     Nah, that's not gossiping... Where was the garden fence?   ;)

> We then decided to hold regular meetings and hold an extra ordinary
> one when St can come down.

    LOL!! Mate, you just don't know how funny that was for me at 2am(ish).
*Cried* with laughter. :o)

> PS John took a photo but he had to boot up Windows to do it. <g>

    Heh... Did the heavens open up?    ;)

    Guys, can't wait to see you both, but I fear we may not meet the young
one as he currently has 10 (or so) reasons for not being there.  ;)

     But I really hope he can make it.

         ~Steve~