POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  What the hell...? (Message 1 to 10 of 71)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: What the hell...?
Date: 25 Mar 2008 04:59:15
Message: <47e8ccf3@news.povray.org>
--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Attachments:
Download 'small.jpg' (110 KB)

Preview of image 'small.jpg'
small.jpg

From: St
Subject: Re: What the hell...?
Date: 25 Mar 2008 05:09:55
Message: <47e8cf73$1@news.povray.org>
Was there a build-up of static in the room??!  ;)

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 25 Mar 2008 05:14:28
Message: <47e8d084$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>  Was there a build-up of static in the room??!  ;)

Well, it *has* been quite windy here recently...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: scott
Date: 25 Mar 2008 06:36:32
Message: <47e8e3c0@news.povray.org>
Oh, so that's who bought your calendar then ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 25 Mar 2008 06:58:36
Message: <q6qhu393tbda4dpjdrcs7rpo3l9lb27gsn@4ax.com>
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:59:25 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull>
Is that you? If so you weren't lurking in the Jack Horner, Saturday.
How did your party go?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Oh, so that's who bought your calendar then ;-)

:-P I say to you sir. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/