POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What the hell...? : Re: What the hell...? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What the hell...?
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 25 Mar 2008 07:31:59
Message: <47e8f0bf$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   You get extra nerd points for the glasses with a stronger magnification
> than an average magnifying glass. ;)

...would you believe me if I told you that when I take them off, I'm
virtually blind?

I used to have big goldfish bowl glasses. These ones are smaller. (Which
means the look nicer, and I have a narrower field of peripheral vision...)

I did try contract lenses, but I just can't get used to purposely poking
myself in the eye...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/