POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Brr. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Brr. (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Brr.
Date: 20 Mar 2008 15:25:13
Message: <47e2c829$1@news.povray.org>
Hell has frozen over.  I'm not getting *any* flames from 4chan/ic/.

*shivers*  Creepy.

http://cgi.4chan.org/ic/res/199543.html  (NSFW, further version of
earlier drawing I posted)

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.digitalartsuk.com

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Brr.
Date: 20 Mar 2008 22:30:00
Message: <web.47e32b236838796cdba6f83d0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, Tim, but that site seems ridden by teenagers who are just after the

deviantart.com or cgsociety.org.  Or both perhaps! :)

oh, so that's the reason for the stripes, huh?  ;)

I suggest you keep the dolphin unfinished and semitransparent like it is now.
Gives the picture an dreamlike quality...

Post a reply to this message