POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Feeling the pinch yet? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Feeling the pinch yet? (Message 1 to 10 of 53)
From: St
Subject: Feeling the pinch yet?
Date: 20 Mar 2008 14:36:11
Message: <47e2bcab$1@news.povray.org>
My electricity and gas prices have soared bigtime recently, as well as many
other things like food, petrol, etc.

    I think I said this here a few years ago, but something is not going to
be good soon. Tighten your seatbelts, and enjoy the ride.

    If I ever meet any PoVers through the smoke and rubble, don't kill me,
ok? I'm on your side.

     Later...

        ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>  My electricity and gas prices have soared bigtime recently, as well as many
> other things like food, petrol, etc.
>
>     I think I said this here a few years ago, but something is not going to
> be good soon. Tighten your seatbelts, and enjoy the ride.
>
>     If I ever meet any PoVers through the smoke and rubble, don't kill me,
> ok? I'm on your side.
>
>      Later...

*rawr* Brains...  *shamble shamble*

--