POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How *annoying* is this? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  How *annoying* is this? (Message 11 to 20 of 37)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: How *annoying* is this?
Date: 17 Mar 2008 17:38:43
Message: <47def2f3$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> Many website designers (myself included) have code to ensure that their site
> is not loaded into other people's frames

If you're going to do a meta-refresh to avoid this, put a delay in
instead of doing it instantly. That'll let people hit back mutliple
times and actually get backwards.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

From: Darren New
Date: 17 Mar 2008 17:39:59
Message: <47def33f$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> You know, like on Zazzle, where you open a product in another tab, and
> the *original* tab also changes location, completely negating the entire
> *point* of tabbed browsing? >_<

Or, in a similar vein, where you say "open link in new tab/window" and
it doesn't work, because the javascript link wants to open the content
in a new tab/window.