POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been tracing too long when... (Message 21 to 30 of 161)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
Date: 17 Mar 2008 16:44:40
Message: <47DEE663.6000901@hotmail.com>
Chambers wrote:

> I can't believe I'm the first one asking this, but...
>
> ....what the HE** do you need a 40 MP image for?!?!?

hmm, I recently did a 6500 by 4800 version of the bloodcells in the hall
of fame with the intention of putting it up as a poster in the lab. And
that is still only 150 dpi at approximately A0 ;) . I admit it only took
306 hours (or just under 2 weeks). BTW anyone know who this 'NEWT' is,
in case he wants to have that render?

Post a reply to this message