POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I r stoopid Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  I r stoopid (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: I r stoopid
Date: 14 Mar 2008 11:13:47
Message: <op.t70kpg1cc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:25:51 -0000, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake, saying:

> Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> http://dagobah.biz/flash/DarkRoom.swf
>
>   Annoyingly difficult controls.

Is there a way of turning the sound off, the sub-woofer was vibrating the
windows with the yellow room?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

> And lo on Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:25:51 -0000, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>
> did spake, saying:
>
>> Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>>> http://dagobah.biz/flash/DarkRoom.swf
>>
>>   Annoyingly difficult controls.
>
> Is there a way of turning the sound off, the sub-woofer was vibrating
> the windows with the yellow room?

Oh, it has sound? I had my speakers off.

Post a reply to this message