POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wonderful Posters for the Workplace Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Wonderful Posters for the Workplace (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Kyle
Subject: Re: Wonderful Posters for the Workplace
Date: 10 Mar 2008 15:10:21
Message: <tq4bt3torig98tijha64sbvj4jpo2k2fi6@4ax.com>
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:20:00 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Dude, where the HELL do you work?!

I was wondering the same, but not in such a profane manner.  ;-)

If I had to guess, it looks like he's doing some sort of MCU programming.  Am I right
Chris?

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 12 Mar 2008 06:42:19
Message: <47d7c19b$1@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos wrote:
>  I like the other background. Where can I get one for myself?

If you mean the image on the right-hand monitor, here it is:

  http://www.povray.org/temp/TheLight.jpg

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:47d7c19b$1@news.povray.org...
> Nekar Xenos wrote:
>>  I like the other background. Where can I get one for myself?
>
> If you mean the image on the right-hand monitor, here it is:
>
>  http://www.povray.org/temp/TheLight.jpg
>
> -- Chris

Yes thanks Chris.

--