POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet (Message 11 to 20 of 28)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet
Date: 10 Mar 2008 05:35:49
Message: <47d50f05$1@news.povray.org>
>> Oh, sure, like that'll work. :-P
>
> It was St that said it and he lives in Wales where the sheep are gullible :)

Mahhahahaahahahaha... *insert witty retort here*

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 10 Mar 2008 05:43:01
Message: <154at3lfq1gvaq3db8q6g2bp8281vo7u2k@4ax.com>
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:35:46 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> Oh, sure, like that'll work. :-P
>>
>> It was St that said it and he lives in Wales where the sheep are gullible :)
>
>Mahhahahaahahahaha... *insert witty retort here*

meh-meh

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 10 Mar 2008 12:15:31
Message: <47d56cb3$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:25:44 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>>Stephen wrote:

>>> "I'm sorry I walked into your room. I was sleepwalking" :)
>>
>>Oh, sure, like that'll work. :-P
>
> It was St that said it and he lives in Wales where the sheep are gullible
> :)

    LOL!! :) Heh, well, at least I'm not *that* gullible!

     Yeah, sheep, sheep, everywhere here. Seriously, it's hard to spot a
cow. :oO

       ~Steve~

> Regards
> Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> It was St that said it and he lives in Wales where the sheep are gullible :)
>> Mahhahahaahahahaha... *insert witty retort here*
>
> meh-meh

I thought it was goats that went meh-meh; surely sheep go ewe-ewe
(terrible pun - no apologies)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 10 Mar 2008 15:58:38
Message: <g78bt3dp0inu9de5cbbc1peagb0kvtrkd0@4ax.com>
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:43:09 +0000, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>> meh-meh
>>
>I thought it was goats that went meh-meh; surely sheep go ewe-ewe
>(terrible pun - no apologies)

Not being a country boy I lack the finesse to tell them apart by ear.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 10 Mar 2008 15:59:44
Message: <h98bt3l7712vqr77h57s9qackmv8oke5sv@4ax.com>
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:57:53 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>> It was St that said it and he lives in Wales where the sheep are gullible
>> :)
>
>    LOL!! :) Heh, well, at least I'm not *that* gullible!
>
>     Yeah, sheep, sheep, everywhere here. Seriously, it's hard to spot a
>cow. :oO

They are the ones NOT wearing wellies :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 21 Mar 2008 03:48:50
Message: <tht6u391i6nnjc2e5av4muo4ofber1bhg3@4ax.com>
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:30:36 +0000, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>Anybody wishing to join us in London should announce here. I'll attach a
>photo sometime in this thread so you know what sort of weirdie you're
>looking to join :-)

Do you still want to go for a drink?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 21 Mar 2008 06:28:16
Message: <47e39bd0@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:30:36 +0000, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom>
> wrote:
>
>> Anybody wishing to join us in London should announce here. I'll attach a
>> photo sometime in this thread so you know what sort of weirdie you're
>> looking to join :-)
>
> Do you still want to go for a drink?
Absolutely. What time?

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 21 Mar 2008 07:14:44
Message: <bl97u3p9ppl1t8r3h4d5s2t8d1u25b5m42@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:28:40 +0000, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>> Do you still want to go for a drink?
>Absolutely. What time?

I don't want to make it an all night-er as I'm a bit "cream crackered"
from my trip to South Holland. Would six o'clock suit you? I would
probably go for a meal in the Wong Kei, beforehand. Where you would be
welcome to join me unless you think that on a Saturday it might be too
much of a good thing?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 21 Mar 2008 07:24:57
Message: <47e3a919$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I don't want to make it an all night-er as I'm a bit "cream crackered"
> from my trip to South Holland. Would six o'clock suit you? I would
> probably go for a meal in the Wong Kei, beforehand. Where you would be
> welcome to join me unless you think that on a Saturday it might be too
> much of a good thing?

Six sounds fine to me. prob won't be able to join you in Wong Kei much
as I like the place. :-( Got a small job to do in afternoon.
I will be easily recognisable in Jack Horner (corner Bayley Street and
TCR) by being only person working on laptop with stuffed Linux penguin
next to it :-)
cu soon

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>