POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adventures with digital painting Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Adventures with digital painting (Message 148 to 157 of 197)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Adventures with digital painting
Date: 12 Mar 2008 04:34:42
Message: <47d7a3b2@news.povray.org>
> outint'endian = little;

  Exactly which language is this? And have you actually corroborated by
examining the resulting machine code that it indeed does as you say?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Mar 2008 13:27:31
Message: <47d82093$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:15:42 +0000, Invisible wrote:

>>> Yah, as I said, when it gets messy, I use Tcl. :-)
>>
>> Really the best option - remove the shell. :-)
>
> Cool. I just hope your filenames don't contain any of the characters
> that Tcl considers to be "special" either. :-P

Well, I use C, and it deals with literal strings, but I suspect TCL is
the same in that regard.

Jim

Post a reply to this message