POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Dreams (Message 80 to 89 of 89)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Dreams
Date: 29 Feb 2008 04:14:21
Message: <47c7cced@news.povray.org>
>> ...no, I think he remembers the trails!
>
> But not the 'trials'. :-)

GGAAAH!!! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 29 Feb 2008 05:41:30
Message: <47c7e15a@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:03:49 +0000, Bill Pragnell <bil### [at] hotmailcom>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey, no fair! That's just my basilisk repellent powder, painted blue, in
>>   a tin marked 'dinosaur repellent'!
>
> *Your* basilisk repellent powder? Well I'll have you know I stole it from Tommy
> Cooper twenty years ago delving deep on a BBS. He proved to me his shark
> repellent worked wonders in central London.

Could have sworn I got mine from a heavily-modified Spike Milligan
Elephant Poison. Ah well.

> On a tangent, my claim to fame is that we shared the same doctor. I only got the
> left foot though :)

Not bad.

"Hello? Is that the local swimming baths?"  "That depends on where
you're calling from sir"

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Feb 2008 05:50:59
Message: <trofs3dd82cb4ntj21vimk4dnlgm5s2uv5@4ax.com>
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:44:18 +0000, Bill Pragnell <bil### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>"Hello? Is that the local swimming baths?"  "That depends on where
>you're calling from sir"

LOL :-)

Regards
	Stephen