POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A couple of amusements... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  A couple of amusements... (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Darren New
Subject: A couple of amusements...
Date: 26 Feb 2008 12:24:51
Message: <47c44b63$1@news.povray.org>
Conversation overheard:
"The Z key on this keyboard is acting flakey."
    "That's because it's too close to the Windows key."

http://chidori.animecrew.org/chidoris_pc.jpg

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: A couple of amusements...
Date: 26 Feb 2008 13:07:59
Message: <47c4557f$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> http://chidori.animecrew.org/chidoris_pc.jpg

Have you ever seen a real crowbar? I didn't realise this, but they're
FREAKING HEAVY! Seriously, there's no way you could just flick one
around with your wrist like that...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/