POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outlook Express Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Outlook Express (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Outlook Express
Date: 26 Feb 2008 05:16:01
Message: <icp7s355rjc692s56sbkue1aaegiust44m@4ax.com>
On 26 Feb 2008 04:43:28 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  I didn't quote everything. I quoted only relevant parts, and answered
>to each individual point.

Somehow I think that you are talking about a subject that is almost religious to
some people. I agree with you and as I did not want to quote all of the thread I
only quoted what I thought was the most relevant part. This is further
complicated by some people using a news reader and some the web interface which
does not split the thread into sub threads. Also some of us remember when
bandwidth was a serious problem.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message