POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outlook Express Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Outlook Express (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Outlook Express
Date: 26 Feb 2008 12:11:09
Message: <47c4482d$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:56:35 +0000, Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
>> If you don't know what an RFC is, tough ;-)
>
> Remote Function Call?
>
> Regards
> 	Stephen

I trust that was irony

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 26 Feb 2008 12:25:21
Message: <47c44b81@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] laptopcom> wrote:
> >  And if in the typical top-posting style the quote below is 50 pages long,
> > they can easily find the single line to which this poster is replying to.

> I don't know any emails we have here that are 50 pages long.  If it's longer
> than a paragraph or two it's usually too importnant for an email and better
> explained and archived in a word or powerpoint document.

  Not one single email, but the email plus the 100 previous emails which
are being bottom-quoted in the single email.

> But that is a minor occurance compared to everyone else who reads every
> email.  Why force everyone else to follow an awkward process for every
> email, just so that Bob can read the history in top-to-bottom order, should
> he wish to do so?

  Awkward? How hard is it to press the "end" key in the keyboard?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message