POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really quite scary Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Really quite scary (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Really quite scary
Date: 20 Feb 2008 16:52:50
Message: <47bca132$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so I realise there's really no point posting every blog entry I make
to povray.off-topic as well, but seriously, read this one. It's freaky:

http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/212

What the hell...? o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: St
Subject: Re: Really quite scary
Date: 20 Feb 2008 17:18:20
Message: <47bca72c$1@news.povray.org>
> OK, so I realise there's really no point posting every blog entry I make
> to povray.off-topic as well, but seriously, read this one. It's freaky:
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/212
>
> What the hell...? o_O

   She's won the lottery and done a bunk.

    Seriously, shouldn't you ring her or something?

     ~Steve~

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:52:53 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> OK, so I realise there's really no point posting every blog entry I make
> to povray.off-topic as well, but seriously, read this one. It's freaky:
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/212
>
> What the hell...? o_O

That is freaky.  Any resolution?

Jim