POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really quite scary : Re: Really quite scary Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really quite scary
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 21 Feb 2008 06:30:07
Message: <47bd60bf$1@news.povray.org>
news:47bca132$1@news.povray.org...
> OK, so I realise there's really no point posting every blog entry I make
> to povray.off-topic as well, but seriously, read this one. It's freaky:
>
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/archives/212
>
> What the hell...? o_O

Right...  12 HOURS have now gone by and you said nothing more about it.  Yet
the night's obviously gone by and you're now back at your work desk on the
next day waffling about GPU rendering as though nothing happened last night.
Er, HELLO, EXCUSE ME!  You have not finished something you started!  People
are still waiting to hear what happened after your "emergency callout" to us
on the NG rose people up.

I presume from your seeming absence of concern, that she came home and there
was an explanation..?

--
Brian