POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internationalization Testing ... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Internationalization Testing ... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Internationalization Testing ...
Date: 14 Feb 2008 11:06:55
Message: <47b4671f$1@news.povray.org>
Grrr.

Ok, folks, see if you can figure this one out!

I have a version of a program that we're working on that is being
shipped to another country, based on the system locale, it's supposed to
change the units it displays. I can't seem to find anything that will
actually report any local other than EN-US to the program, what I need
is EN-AU to be reported to the program..

Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:02:03 -0600, Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Grrr.
>
>Ok, folks, see if you can figure this one out!
>
>I have a version of a program that we're working on that is being
>shipped to another country, based on the system locale, it's supposed to
>change the units it displays. I can't seem to find anything that will
>actually report any local other than EN-US to the program, what I need
>is EN-AU to be reported to the program..
>
>Any ideas?

More info might help. Does this programme support different UOM?

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message