POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Internationalization Testing ... : Re: Internationalization Testing ... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internationalization Testing ...
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Feb 2008 03:26:08
Message: <h4jar3l4mfvb6jkjmdb842k8h86khcflrs@4ax.com>
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:55:17 -0600, Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>

>> More info might help. Does this programme support different UOM?
>>
>> Regards
>> 	Stephen
>
>Whoops, sorry :)
>
>Software runs on the Windows platform (XP or later, we have XP and Vista
>systems to test on..)
>
>Yes, It supports both metric and imperial measurements. depending on the
>locale of the machine. The UI is changed so that the display matches the
>units. The application is written in C# (2003)

Mike, I'm not very technical anymore and the App that I use (SAP) has a couple
of ways to decide the defaults. One is the logon language and the other is the
user profile. I assume you've looked at these. I also assume that you have
changed the regional and language options of your test system. Other than that I
have no idea.
Sorry

Regards
	Stephen