POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  I guess Warp scared Invisible away... (Message 1 to 10 of 51)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
Date: 12 Dec 2007 13:30:10
Message: <476028b2$1@news.povray.org>
Or does anyone know where Invisible's posts are going? Ever since Warp
mentioned that Invisible is covertly using the off-topic-group to blog,
he's gone radio silent.

Maybe he's on covert ops and I'm stirring something up that had better
been left alone. Maybe asking about Invisible will start a nuclear flame
thread, because his cover is blown and the situation escalates.

But I don't know. I'm just wondering where our mascot went. I'm worried
that he ran off and hooked up with some girl that deserves and
appreciates his wits... Err... No. Scratch that. If he's done that, I'm
proud of him and not worried. :-)

So, Orchid, what have you been up to? Scheming to take over the world?
Or did Pinky mess it up again?

Regards,
Tim

--