POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... : Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 12 Dec 2007 16:56:44
Message: <4760591c$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> Or does anyone know where Invisible's posts are going? Ever since Warp
> mentioned that Invisible is covertly using the off-topic-group to blog,
> he's gone radio silent.

Um... I posted a message here less than 12 hours ago? (Sure, it was a
reply rather than a new thread, but it's there. Actually, it was a reply
to Warp, ironically...)

> Maybe he's on covert ops and I'm stirring something up that had better
> been left alone. Maybe asking about Invisible will start a nuclear flame
> thread, because his cover is blown and the situation escalates.

LOL! You loon.

> But I don't know. I'm just wondering where our mascot went. I'm worried
> that he ran off and hooked up with some girl that deserves and
> appreciates his wits... Err... No. Scratch that. If he's done that, I'm
> proud of him and not worried. :-)

[not sure whether to be amused or insulted by this point]

> So, Orchid, what have you been up to? Scheming to take over the world?
> Or did Pinky mess it up again?

My mother is rebuilding our kitchen. The house is currently a building
site. We have no running water or heating. (Current temparature outside

didn't have any electricity either. Navigating the various rooms of the
building requires caving gear. We've eating food out of cans cooked on a
portable camping stove.

My God, that sounds more made-up than Tim's suggestions! LOL! But trust
me, *this* is the actual truth. Oh, and did I mention the moving
furniture, drilling and cutting wood, cutting and joining plumbing, and
lifting large heavy objects?

This is the worst Christmas ever. I'm almost *glad* to go back to work.
(!!) Oh yeah, and that's going to be so much fun... just think how much
might have gone wrong in 3 days. (3 days?? It seems like 6 months...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/