POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition (Message 56 to 65 of 135)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition
Date: 12 Feb 2008 14:04:30
Message: <47b1edbe@news.povray.org>
Invisible escribió:
> [Well, I mean obviously it's a massively-multiplayer online role-playing
> game. But what the hell does that even mean anyway?]

I heard it also stands for "Mostly Men Online Role Playing Girls" and
"Massively Monotonous Online Repetitive Perpetual Gaming".

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 12 Feb 2008 14:34:41
Message: <47b1f4d1$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Here's a better one: Name two other software companies [that anybody has
> heard of]. ;-)

Anybody? Or someone who doesn't know who Richard Stallman and Steve Jobs
are? ;-)

Seriously, name any other company at all in any product range that
pushes other people's products. It's actually a rather big selling point
that the "Progressive" insurance company in the USA will actually give
you quotes for other insurance companies along with theirs. That's the
only one I can think of.

Does Ford keep a few toyotas on the lot for you to test-drive too? Does
your local food store keep a section set aside for other food stores to
offer free samples? Does your bank have other banks' ATMs or brochures
by the counter?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?

Post a reply to this message